You've gotta Leap2Fly in life! From Physiotherapy to adventuring the beautiful outdoors on two wheels, we've got you covered. Taking a leap to join us on a mountain bike retreat or guided trip requires putting yourself out there for an epic adventure. To take a risk, be vulnerable, change, or grow, it all starts with the willingness to embrace the unknown so you can fly!
With Leap2Fly, it is our goal that you will come away feeling the retreat, guiding, or physios experience was one of the best decisions of your life! We strive to create the most epic adventures as life is short and we want to encourage you to fly!
Christian’s inspiration for Leap2Fly developed while climbing the European alps as she realized part of her purpose going forward was to use the bike as a vehicle to impact people's lives, taking them on epic retreats and guided adventures.
We want to make an impact in your life using the bicycle as a vehicle to:
- encourage growth
- connect with the outdoors
- connect with self (mind, body, soul)
- connect with others (make new friends, share the stoke, support each other
- explore amazing places from a locals perspective
- be a goof (laugh so hard it hurts, share high fives, don’t be so serious all the time)
- encourage childlike wonder
- live life to the fullest
- enjoy the adventure and just have some fun shredding the local goods